Coming back from a tiring months visit in Northern Illinois, my husband became very sick the evening of the 3rd of July.We are not young people.

He was burning up with fever and coughing up blood. That morning we went to an emergency care facility. I called the office to advise them of what has happened and I was told, it was a holiday weekend, and I would have to move the fifth wheel. I told her I was not able to connect it or drive it and without a word she transferred me to a man who told me the same thing, and then hung up on me.

The Doctor said my husband had pneumonia and if he felt he was able, he could drive the RV. We immediately went back to camp to begin the moving process.

Not once did anyone offer to help us.This was a terrible experience made worse by these KOA owner/managers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being pushed around and not helped and being hung up on. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "horrible customer service" of kampgrounds of america customer care. Kampgrounds Of America needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kampgrounds of america customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kampgrounds Of America.

Comments