After Driving 1400 miles to the keys to spend a week on vacation we thought we found a place to relax and enjoy our stay.(Man was we wrong) After coming back from a trip to key west we find a motorhome that was backed in beside us.

The motorhome was 7 feet away from our front door and our chairs and picnic table were pushed up against our trailer. After crawling across the picnic table to get into our camper I went to the front office to tell them about it and the attendant stopped by. He looked at it and said it was within his boundaries and he could do nothing about it. (meanwhile on the motorhomes entrance side there was well over 20') this place SUCKS and the site parking help is far from helpful.

(yes they SUCK too). we have camped for several years and numerous KOA campgrounds and never have been to a place like this. I still am wondering who will pay the doctor bill for my head injury from hitting the slideout on the motor next to us.

NO JOKE PEOPLE!!!look at the pics the sewer pipes are literally two steps from our door

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Kampgrounds Of America and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kampgrounds Of America to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was campsites, staff has severe psychological problems and people moving my property when i am not around. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kampgrounds Of America and kampgrounds of america parking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kampgrounds Of America?

Comments