After Driving 1400 miles to the keys to spend a week on vacation we thought we found a place to relax and enjoy our stay.(Man was we wrong) After coming back from a trip to key west we find a motorhome that was backed in beside us.
The motorhome was 7 feet away from our front door and our chairs and picnic table were pushed up against our trailer. After crawling across the picnic table to get into our camper I went to the front office to tell them about it and the attendant stopped by. He looked at it and said it was within his boundaries and he could do nothing about it. (meanwhile on the motorhomes entrance side there was well over 20') this place SUCKS and the site parking help is far from helpful.
(yes they SUCK too). we have camped for several years and numerous KOA campgrounds and never have been to a place like this. I still am wondering who will pay the doctor bill for my head injury from hitting the slideout on the motor next to us.
NO JOKE PEOPLE!!!look at the pics the sewer pipes are literally two steps from our door
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Staff has severe psychological problems
- People moving my property when i am not around
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Kampgrounds Of America Campground
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Grand Circle Travel books tours on a regular basis to Egypt.Amongst the sites they promote a trip to see the Temple Of Abu Simbel.Despite the fact that there have been..."
- "I want to upload lots of evidence onto rip off report to help people who are the victims of SLAPPs and other lawsuits filed by Theresa Weiss of Power Places..."
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "I was skeptical of the negative reviews until I saw this. The guy behind it all. Vice president of Millennium Medical, John Stewart. You can read his social media marketing..."
- "BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND GOT SUCKERED INTO BUYING THE ROTATION HIGH SPEED BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT FOR 5 YEARS. I WOULD TAKE MY TRUCK RELIGIOUSLY EVERY 6 MONTHS. I WOULD ALWAYS..."
- "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."