After Driving 1400 miles to the keys to spend a week on vacation we thought we found a place to relax and enjoy our stay.(Man was we wrong) After coming back from a trip to key west we find a motorhome that was backed in beside us.

The motorhome was 7 feet away from our front door and our chairs and picnic table were pushed up against our trailer. After crawling across the picnic table to get into our camper I went to the front office to tell them about it and the attendant stopped by. He looked at it and said it was within his boundaries and he could do nothing about it. (meanwhile on the motorhomes entrance side there was well over 20') this place SUCKS and the site parking help is far from helpful.

(yes they SUCK too). we have camped for several years and numerous KOA campgrounds and never have been to a place like this. I still am wondering who will pay the doctor bill for my head injury from hitting the slideout on the motor next to us.

NO JOKE PEOPLE!!!look at the pics the sewer pipes are literally two steps from our door

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Campsites
    • Staff has severe psychological problems
    • People moving my property when i am not around

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Product or service
Kampgrounds Of America Campground
Review category
review #764704

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kampgrounds Of America? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.