Additional Fees

KOA Ft. Mill/Charlotte

WHAT A FRIGGIN DUMP!

I rarely give bad reviews but there's absolutely no option on this one! THIS PLACE IS FILTHY, DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE CONDEMED!

We stay at KOA Cottages/Cabins several times per year and I should get my money back on this one! Especially since I had to use my time and cleaning supplies to make it habitable for just one night! KOA should be humiliated by this campground using its name!

Let's start with the office, not really an office more like a bar. The curb appeal is horrendous, the signs are minimal and I would NEVER take my children there!

The pictures I am providing are from the moment we walked through the door and the shape we found it in. I have a video that does more justice to the actual filth but could not upload it here.

The table attached to the wall was so grossly defiled I wouldn't let an animal eat off of it. The coffee pot, ugh, bring your own! Take a good look at the kitchen and bathroom sinks, makes you want to hurl! The air filter, it was growing fur! On one of the pictures of the bed you will see some strange spots that should not be there. The refrigerator was propped open with a trash can, it wasn't working. There was so much dirt on the floor you can tell it hadn't been vacuumed forever! The porch was dilapidated with the rails shaking and loose.

Thank God I brought Clorox wipe ups and other cleaning supplies! Oh, and to top it off they never mentioned when we called to make the reservation that we would have to bring our own linens.

We have stayed in so many campgrounds and hotels but I have NEVER been so disgusted and cheated out of my hard earned money on such a low life craphole as this!

Room Tip: My best advice to ALL travelers...DO NOT STOP!!!!!

Review about: Kampgrounds Of America Charlotte Fort Mill Koa Campground.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Wifi is no good, Unkempt campground, Filthy, Unhabitable, Disgusting.

Comments

I agree that is is a disgusting place as shown in your video! I have seen it almost as bad at a KPA that had their franchise pulled.

It was located in Gothenburg (I think that is spelled right) NE. When I wrote a review it was no longer a KOA!

Anyway, I now pull my home behind my Jeep Trailhawk and never deal with that kind of filth anymore! My place is always clean, well except maybe the exterior due to mud and rain!