2.1

This is the worst KOA ever!You would be better off staying in your car on the side of the road.

The RUDEST staff I have ever talked to. Apparently trying to book ahead does not work since they will NOT work with you for check-in times AT ALL. Then they CHARGE you for a night you don't even stay. (due to UNFORESEEN changes in travel!!) Very poor management.

The other KOAs have NO problem leaving a key for your paid cabin- not here...LAME.

If even 1 person does not stay there because of this review, I will be satisfied.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with any facility besides klamath falls and cabins and stated that there is a room for improvement of treatment by owners of campground and rude management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kampgrounds of america campground and associated monetary loss in the amount of $64. Kampgrounds Of America needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kampgrounds of america campground in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kampgrounds Of America.

Had an Experience with Kampgrounds Of America?

Comments