1.2
Additional Fees

I have been camping for the past 8 years at the South Padre Island KOA. I have been trying to get a summer rental for the month of June, July, and part of August.

They always tell several people that there is a waiting line and they do this every year. Until this past month I called again and the owner finally told me that he was not going to offer anymore monthly sites in the summer because he rather make much more money on a daily basis than on the monthly rate. It just upsets me that we were on a waiting list for a while hoping to get a spot, and then this guy just shut us down. KOA should just remove the option to the stay on monthly basis or they should review if there are sites in reality.

If this place would not have so many volunteers taking up slots and hired actual workers there would be sites available for the paying customers. This guy is also going up on prices every year just to keep in mind the $$$$.

If you don't believe me call the front desk and you will speak to a rude old lady who think she owns the park. KOA coporate should have some control on these properties.

Review about: Kampgrounds Of America Campground Booking.

Preferred solution: Let me get a summer site for my family. .

Comments